<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Friday, January 23, 2004

Save me from myself 

Just found this intriguing entry over at Neil Gaiman's Journal:



Are you aware of the appallingly addictive Hamlet text adventure found here:

http://www.robinjohnson.f9.co.uk/adventure/hamlet.html# ?

I miss text-based adventures like Zork and Adventure. Stab Claudius With Scissors. Talk To Ophelia. Get Fluff.


and in just five minutes' playing I was hooked. (Play flute. Talk to ghost.)


Have i tried it yet? egads, no. i want to keep my job. i spent way too much of the workday yesterday playing penguin baseball to risk another online distraction. but tomorrow? i may not leave the apartment if it's any good.

sadly, penguin baseball seems to be blocked from the world right now. but maybe it will be back...

Update: Wahoo! Penguin baseball has resurfaced!


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Site Feed