<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Monday, January 05, 2004

Why do you say TV rules my life? 

Just because i got thru 7 episodes of Angel this weekend? or because all those episodes were saved from last season? or because i couldn't rely on the "scenes from last week" for the one episode i managed to not tape and was compelled to read the recap at Television Without Pity?

or because Amy was way too cool for words in getting me a Christmas present -- an autographed picture of Andy Hallett -- ie, Lorne, the karaoke demon. I'm very tempted to frame it and have it be the only thing hanging on the wall in my apartment (yep, been here 2 years and still no wall art).

But really, the main reason for this post is the discovery of TV Tome. I've found that the official sites for tv shows don't tend to tell you when the next non-repeat episode is airing (probably cuz they and their advertisers want you to watch every week). but now i've got a place to check when i should be setting my VCR -- they've got episode lists for every show i care about and lots i don't. Sure to be a regular visiting place for me.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Site Feed