<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Tuesday, December 21, 2004

Mmmmm..... 

I've never been one to get excited about sending flowers as a gift. It's probably partially because my family so rarely did it -- it seemed like a "can't think of anything else" sort of gift. But it's also because i can't personally deal with most bouquets -- the smell, while pretty, gives me an insta-headache.

Now, someone has found the way to grab my flower-ignoring segment of the population: Edible Arrangements.

Go pretend that you're from Albany and check out all the pretty AND (potentially) tasty gifts they've got in store for you. (Not all towns seem to be equipped for online ordering yet, so choosing other towns may get you a blank page.) I'd blame them for making me hungry, if it weren't already lunchtime here.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Site Feed